The Bronze course was excellent as this is my first position in a vet practice. Very well laid out, excellent and easy to understand. A great base to get the first understanding and core knowledge. Certainly helpful along side the day to day running of a vets.
What does the IVRA do?
- Acts as a professional body to focus on the interests of Veterinary Client Service Representatives.
- Promotes the status of Veterinary Client Service Representatives within the profession and in the public.
- Sets the standard for Veterinary Client Service Representatives through training and accreditation.
- Enables career progression by up-skilling through training and certification.
- Acts as a networking hub to collaborate and share experiences and learning.
- Provides member benefits.
What our clients say
I would like to say that I enjoyed the training very much and I have learned a lot that will help me in my daily duties. All the areas covered were most useful to me having only worked as a CSR for a short period of time. I found the way the trainer let his CSR know how best to serve the client by using his voice and tapping on the desk with regard to follow up appointments, possible euthanasia, and payment expected exceptionally good.
Glad to finally get our client service representatives recognised for the hard work they do and to get some relevant training to their role.
I have been a veterinary CSR for 16 years and the Bronze award has been so very helpful to refresh my memory and also extend my knowledge of how to run a smooth, happy and organised front desk for both staff members and clients!
I found the whole Silver level of the CertCSR really good. I have been a CSR for nearly 15years and lead CSR for 4 or 5 of those years and I found that the course reminded me of things that I already knew but had let slip. Very enjoyable and will certainly be getting the rest of my team to complete the courses. Looking forward to doing the Gold level next!